Frequently Asked Questions
The most important questions to us are YOUR questions.
We don’t have a ‘one size fits all’ approach. Yes there are many generic answers to questions, however, many answers are dependent on your particular property and circumstances. When you go to your accountant, doctor, solicitor, they ask questions to understand your situation before giving advice. This should also apply to the Real Estate industry.
We invite you to a confidential, hassle-free chat where we won’t necessarily tell you what you want to hear but we will tell you what you need to hear!
We have the answers! (And we may be the right Agent for YOU!)
- When is the best time to sell?
- What is the best way for me to sell my home?
- Why do I get a better price by having Inspections by Appointment only?
- What is the most dangerous thing when selling that has become standard practice and how can it be avoided?
- What is the main reason homes fail to sell?
- How can I get the highest possible price for the sale of my home without having to pay advertising or marketing fees?
- How should I present my property?
- Is setting a price important?
- What is the number one key for achieving the highest possible price for my home?
- What precautions should I take when buying and selling during these Covid times?